Food & Drink
Our longstanding specialist Food & Drink Team consists of lawyers immersed in the food and drink industry. The team is focussed on providing practical solutions across the range of issues facing the sector including: M&A; financing; disputes; branding, licensing and IP; logistics and supply chain arrangements (including GSCOP); health and safety; environmental; energy; GDPR; product recall and product safety; promotions; real estate and construction; tax; competition; and HR issues.
Our 15+ years of specific focus on, and investment in, the industry and the networks that we have developed mean we have an informed understanding of the challenges, pressures and opportunities facing stakeholders, enabling proactive and relevant advice.
- Learn more about our training modules for food & drink suppliers here.
- Learn more about our Food & Drink Leadership Dinner.
- Learn more about our Food & Drink Group here.
- Read our latest Food & Drink update in publications.
- Read our latest Food & Drink press releases here.
- Learn more about the Food Manufacture Magazine’s Business Leaders Forum here.
“We chose WM as they are a partner led business, with excellent credentials in our industry. The pragmatism to protect and advise us, whilst getting the deal done, is very much aligned to our culture. The partners are very ably supported by an excellent team and we found time to have a bit of fun on the way too.” – Jonathan Bye, Seabrook Crisps
For any queries relating to the Food & Drink sector, please contact Richard Naish.
"The Team’s understanding of our business and the Food industry more generally, together with their clear focus on meeting our requirements has been a real benefit to us in the successful delivery of our growth strategy."