Our logistics lawyers provide expert legal support to the logistics, distribution and supply chain sectors, drawing on a breadth and depth of experience to help clients achieve their strategic objectives.
Logistics sector – getting you moving
The logistics sector is fast-paced and evolving exponentially. Pressures of global supply chain disruption, litigation and red tape, combined with opportunities presented by new technology and changing consumer habits, make this a truly dynamic sector. You need a team that understands the sector in depth and can support the legal and commercial needs of your business.
Who we advise
We draw on our experience of working with a broad range of clients involved in the sector to ensure our advice is pragmatic, commercial and tailored. Our clients include: 3PL and 4PL operators, retailers and end users, warehouse providers, transport operators, developers and landowners.
Our logistics lawyers
Our logistics lawyers are a cross-discipline, commercially focussed team supporting clients across a full range of commercial legal services.
We have built up our knowledge and understanding of the sector over many years. This experience allows us to operate seamlessly in partnership with our clients, speaking the language of their businesses and providing astute legal advice attuned to the particular issues of the industry. Meet our team below or learn more about our team here.
Meet the Team
- Adam Reed – Partner, Real Estate Group
- Richard Sagar – Partner, Planning & Environment
- James Crayton – Partner, Head of Commercial
What we do
We offer considerable expertise in:
- Commercial contracts, including outsourcing and warehousing agreements
- 3PL and 4PL
- Transport and supply chain management
- International Trade
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Planning and real estate, including sale, acquisition, letting and development of logistics hubs and warehouses
- Employment law, including business immigration
- Technology and digital contracts (see also Factory of the Future)
- Collaboration and partnership agreements
- Regulatory and risk management, including health and safety and data security