Webinar recording: Brexit – One month to go until the new immigration system – are you ready?Print publication
Our Business Immigration team recently held a webinar discussing the long-awaited guidance published by the Government covering changes to the immigration system and what steps you should be taking now.
Watch the webinar here:
The webinar covered:
- If your business doesn’t already have a sponsor licence, does it need to apply for one now in order to continue recruiting from outside the UK?
- If your business has a sponsor licence, what will change? We will look at the new “Worker” and “Temporary Worker” routes that will replace the existing Tiers 2 and 5, and consider how the requirements of the new routes differ.
- Does your business need to take any action now to ensure its current sponsor licence is fit for purpose?
- How will the changes impact on the transfer of staff between international group companies?
- How will existing EU staff be impacted, and will your recruitment processes for EU nationals need to be updated?
- What practical steps should you be taking now to ensure your business is ready?
- What are the risks of getting things wrong?