Webinar Recording: The Future World of Work: Life After Lockdown
14th May 2020
Claire Burrows (Regulatory) and Charlotte Smith (Employment) presented a live webinar on ‘The Future World of Work: Life After Lockdown’.
The webinar covered practical advice for businesses as the lock-down eases, including:
- Coronavirus risk assessments
- social distancing in the workplace
- dealing with employee concerns
- post-furlough workforce planning
- what we can learn from the home-working experiment.
They also looked at the key health and safety and employment considerations for employers, answering attendee questions in a Q&A session.
You can also download our “Road Out of Lockdown Checklists” for help to get your company COVID-19 secure here.
The Road out of Lockdown
Social Distancing Checklist
Visit our Future World of Work hub here.