Webinar Recording: Employee engagement and future HR trends Q&A webinar discussionPrint publication
Andrew Rayment and Charlotte Smith (both Employment) presented a live Q&A webinar discussion on ‘Employee engagement and future HR trends’. Walker Morris employment lawyers were joined by Lisa Rowlinson-Brown, People Director at Symington’s, Steve Joyce, HR Director at Airedale International Air Conditioning and Catherine de la Poer, Leadership Developer at Halcyon Coaching.
The webinar included discussions around topics such as:
- Agile and flexible working
- The use of technology and its impact on the workforce
- Mental health and well-being
- Employee engagement and representation
- Equality and diversity
- Incentivising and retaining employees
You can also find a one page downloadable summary of the webinar here.