Real Estate Group sponsors Yorkshire Residential Property awards 2016Print news article
The Walker Morris Real Estate Group is delighted to be sponsoring the Yorkshire Residential Property Awards 2016. The awards will take place at the Queens Hotel in Leeds on Thursday 13 October.
Following on from the success of last year’s ceremony, the Yorkshire Residential Property Awards are now considered one of the region’s most definitive commercial property awards, helping to celebrate the many achievements within the Yorkshire residential property sector.
Walker Morris will join Kier, Carter Jonas, DS Emotion, Edward Architecture, Hampshire Trust Bank, WYG, Bond Dickinson and the Yorkshire Post to sponsor the awards.
The shortlist in the nine categories includes:
- Agency – Linley & Simpson, Morgans, Carter Jonas.
- Design – IconInc, Calls Architecture, Coda.
- Innovation – Strata, IconInc, Edward Architecture, Keepmoat Homes, Homes Group
- Large Development – PJ Livesey, Watson Batty, Henry Boot, Leeds City Council and Redrow Homes.
- Regeneration – Keepmoat, Leeds City Council, PJ Livesey and Strata Homes.
- Planning – Quod, NLP, ID Planning.
- Small Development – Mulgrave Properties, Wharfedale Homes, Fountainhead Ventures
- Housebuilder – Beal Homes, Barratt Homes, Redrow Homes
- Marketing – New Home Finder, PJ Livesey, Rushbond and DS Emotion
The awards are hosted by Variety, the Children’s Charity, with all funds raised going to Variety’s work in Yorkshire supporting disabled and disadvantaged children.
Duncan Syers from Variety commented:
“What has made this event so successful is the support of a team of strong local sponsors who are genuinely active in the residential property sector. We are delighted to be working with Walker Morris and look forward to a long association.”
Partner in the Real Estate Group at Walker Morris added:
“We are delighted to be sponsoring one of the most prestigious residential property awards in Yorkshire. The Group has worked within the residential property industry for over 35 years and during that time we have delivered some of the region’s most successful developments and we are proud to have build up a reputation as a preeminent law firm in the regional residential development market.”