For all major users of energy, energy efficiency is an important economic, environmental and social consideration. For those in the public and third sectors social drivers such as combating fuel poverty and promoting environmental benefits may be priority objectives.
Drawing on our expertise in the low carbon, renewable energy and the environment, we advise on a range of energy efficiency and low carbon projects.
We work with manufacturers, food and drink companies, supply chains, contractors, funders, landlords, tenants, the public sector and third sector organisations including Registered Providers delivering energy efficiency and low carbon projects across the country.
Our services include:
- project structuring and funding structures
- facilities management contracts
- supply and installation (EPC) contracts
- operation and maintenance contracts
- energy performance contracting
- finance – including structured, project, property and asset based finance solutions
- tax structuring
- landlord and tenant (including in housing and social care)
- regulated activities
- acquisitions, lettings and disposals
- grant funding
- housing law
- local government law, public procurement, state aid and vires.