With COVID-19 disrupting global supply chains, increasing regulation and uncertainty surrounding our future trading relationships, the UK will become more reliant than ever on its manufacturing sector.
This rapidly changing sector is also poised to take advantage of new opportunities. New trading relationships, changing distribution and supply chains, automation, e-commerce and the focus on ‘green’ issues – all present potential opportunities for growth.
To support this vital sector in our economy, our Manufacturing Team is comprised of lawyers from across our firm’s practices, enabling us to provide a full legal service across the operational, regulatory and financial spectrum.
Our Manufacturing lawyers offer specialist expertise, with a focus on manufacturing. In particular we offer advice on:
- corporate – for organisations looking to buy / sell
- commercial – covering supply chain, distributions agreements, warehousing, logistics
- regulatory & compliance – across the complete regulatory spectrum including H&S, environmental, financial, data protection, consumer rights
- brand management – brand monitoring, trade marks & designs, intellectual property, R&D
- workforce management – including a full range of employment, pensions and immigration services
- investment and capital – working with other professional intermediaries to offer funding support
- international trade – including export controls, trade sanctions, customs, movement of goods, people, capital and data.
- litigation – including both UK and international litigation and arbitration.
- real estate – both construction, real estate, landlord & tenant and disputes.
We work with a range of manufacturers from SMEs to blue chip global organisations, primarily based in the UK and in the US ‘rust belt cities’.
To find out more contact Team head James Crayton or one of the team below.