WM video nuggets: Preparing for Brexit: Business ImmigrationPrint publication
We recently held a live webinar “Preparing for Brexit: Business Immigration” covering the forthcoming changes to the UK immigration system and how organisations should prepare.
Below are a range of bitesize videos taken from the Q&A section of the webinar covering some very important questions.
- Will the removal of the resident labour market test and expansion of the SOC code be relevant to all?
- What’s the process for a sponsor application for a group of companies, by head office or PAYE No.?
- If an employee has expired ID, but was hired when it was still valid, after 2021 can we require new valid ID following proof of settlement document being received?
- The timescales for processing and making applications etc, are obviously quite long. Are there any fast track options available?
- Is there any chance at all that the new system is going to be delayed by the pandemic?
- Is it possible for sponsored employees to be furloughed and have their wages reduced under the Job Retention Scheme?
- Will the Immigration Health Surcharge still apply under the new system?