Must attend events – Leeds Digital Festival 2021Print news article
We’re really excited to be hosting our first ever Leeds Digital event. We’ve assembled a team of industry superheroes to discuss venture capital funding for technology businesses – and we’ll be hosting drinks, pizza and networking afterwards. If you want to join us, you can sign up here.
In the meantime, we’ve been busy reading the Festival programme and choosing the events we’ll be attending ourselves. The five we’re particularly looking forward to are:
1. NFTreasure Hunt (Hosted by Journey Further) – we’ll be joining other attendees hunting for QR codes we can scan to create NFTs. What form will the NFTs take? We don’t know – but we have our digital wallets at the ready!
2. Leeds Digital Festival Lightning Talks (Hosted by Northcoders) – Northcoders members delivering quick fire talks on an area of technology that excites them. The Northcoders guys are right at the cutting edge, so we know we’ll be learning something fascinating.
3. ASDA’s Transformation Digital Journey to Enable its Future (Hosted by ASDA) – we’ll be learning – and marvelling – about how this retail powerhouse is delivering one of the biggest IT transformations taking place right now.
4. The Leeds-born tech that’s reshaping the CX game (Hosted by Force24) – we’re so lucky in Leeds to be surrounded by cutting-edge platform providers. ResearchBods, Hyper and Force24 are all going to share their journeys – and we’ll have the chance to network with them afterwards in the Sheaf St bar.
5. Building Great Products – Insights from Berlin’s tech scene (Hosted by Amsource) – ByProduct is a Berlin-based community of Product Leaders. We think hearing about how they’ve developed software start-ups into globally recognisable brands will be inspiring.
We can’t wait to take part – and are thrilled to be hosting an event among all these tech superstars. If you’re a tech superstar – current or future – looking for funding, we’d love to see you at our event ‘Funding the Unicorn’! Learn from industry experts and eat pizza! It’s at 5pm on 23 September, sign up here.