Know-How Resources for International In-House Lawyers
We offer a range of Know-How Resources for our international In-House Lawyers.
Our latest international publications
- UK government announces Data Protection Bill
- How GDPR-ready are you?
- Newsflash: EU-US Privacy Shield to be reviewed in September
- Our series of guides to the EU General Data Protection Regulation: the latest guidance on GDPR
- Newsflash: EU-US Privacy Shield challenged before the European court
- European Data Protection Supervisor issues opinion on Privacy Shield
- Preparing for Privacy Shield – what’s next?
- Details of the EU-US Privacy Shield published – what do organisations on both sides of the Atlantic need to know?
- New disclosure regulations applicable to UK companies and LLPs from 6 April 2016
- What does the new EU-US Privacy Shield mean for US businesses?
- Safe Harbor out, Privacy Shield in
- Europe’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform: What you need to know now
- Registering foreign judgments and the issue of state immunity