Webinar: Working and recruiting from anywhere: Immigration, Tax and Global Mobility
Wednesday 16 March, 12:00pm – 12:45pm
Free Webinar: Working and recruiting from anywhere: Immigration, Tax and Global Mobility
In this webinar our experts at Walker Morris & BDO will discuss the topics that arise when people are working and recruiting from anywhere.
Whether that be:
- Filling the skills gap (due to lack of the right skills in the UK)
- Retaining the best people (people wanting to work flexibly)
- Attracting the top talent (for those key roles)
Join expert speakers from Walker Morris and BDO in our latest webinar, Working & recruiting from anywhere: Immigration, Tax and Global Mobility, as we explore the various topics and challenges that arise when people are being recruited and working from anywhere.
- Andrew Rayment, Partner, Employment, Walker Morris
- Shabana Muneer, Director, Employment, Walker Morris
- Ben Tarry, Partner, BDO
- Laura Burton, Chartered Tax Advisor and a Director, BDO
The world of work and the way in which employees are recruited has changed significantly, from the introduction of new regulations through to changes in employee behaviour and needs, the last 12 months has seen the landscape shift immensely.
Hybrid and remote working opened up new ways to work and new recruitment channels, providing opportunities and access new talent pools, while changes in regulations have opened up opportunities for immigration and overseas recruitment, with the focus on filling the UK skills gaps.
Once the person and the practicalities have been decided:
- What are the tax aspects that need to be considered?
- What are the immigration aspects that need to be considered?
More from Walker Morris
- Interested in other events from Walker Morris? Visit our events page to see our full list of upcoming events.
- Want to watch a previous webinar? Visit our digital academy, home to a library of digital content including webinars, our bite-sized video nuggets and podcasts.
- How do you make sure you never miss an event again? Subscribe today and keep up to date with the latest legal developments, advice and events from Walker Morris