Webinar: Minimising the fallout from your fall-out!
Wednesday 16 February, 10:00am – 10:45am
Free Webinar: Minimising the fallout from your fall-out
In this webinar we will cover:
- Common themes of disputes
- Previous issues experienced by businesses
- How these issues can be avoided through watertight partnership/shareholder agreements
- Advice and examples of best practice that can support business growth and protect the founders when things go wrong.
Join us for our latest webinar, Minimising the fallout from your fall-out, in partnership with The Business Desk and Armstrong Watson, as we explore what happens when things go wrong with a partnership or business.
When a business is formed, it is often met with optimism, positivity and a whole lot of good intentions, with no thought to what, if anything, could go wrong. Sadly, the reality is, things do go wrong and the way your business or partnership is formed can be crucial to protecting yourself, your interests and the interests of all parties.
By attending this free webinar you will hear some of the experiences that businesses have had, how problems arose and, most importantly, how issues could be avoided through watertight partnership/shareholder agreements or agreement at the outset about the position on exit.
- Lynsey Oakdene, Director, Litigation & Disputes, Walker Morris
- Louise Norbury-Robinson, Senior Associate, Commercial Dispute Resolution, Walker Morris
- Matthew Geale, Partner, Head of Forensic Accounting, Armstrong Watson
Our expert panel will provide advice, case studies, and examples of best practice that can support business growth and protect the founders when things go wrong.
Register now to learn about the common themes of disputes and how external factors can and have added pressure over recent years.
More from Walker Morris
- Interested in other events from Walker Morris? Visit our events page to see our full list of upcoming events.
- Want to watch a previous webinar? Visit our digital academy, home to a library of digital content including webinars, our bite-sized video nuggets and podcasts.
- How do you make sure you never miss an event again? Subscribe today and keep up to date with the latest legal developments, advice and events from Walker Morris