Webinar: Insolvencies likely to rise? How to manage risk
30 June 2021, 9.00 – 10.00am
The government’s financial support for businesses during the pandemic and the moratorium on enforcement action has led to a big fall in insolvencies in England. As government support and the moratorium comes to an end insolvencies are predicted to increase.
This Insolvency Insight webinar is designed to provide in house counsel with an overview of key legal issues and to help them deal with the challenges which may arise if insolvencies increase over the coming months.
We will cover matters such as:
- Identifying companies in financial difficulties
- How to proactively manage risk and protect your business
- Considering the contractual position and commercial leverage
- The risk that transactions may be challenged
- What to do if there is a formal insolvency
- Potential opportunities arising out of insolvencies.